Tips for a Successful Process Service:
By Desert City Investigative and Professional Services.
1) give your process server enough time for service. At least 7 days but a month is better.
2) have all your paperwork together and scanned into your computer/phone.
3) do not tell the person that you’re having them served, they will hide and make your service more difficult.
4) find a reputable process server. The cheapest is usually not the best.
5) do your homework, ask your server to detail out the hidden fees such as mileage or what some are calling a “bounty fee”.
Call Desert City Services for fast, efficient, no hidden fees process service